Sunday, April 7, 2013

Rant on Ice Age: Continental Drift

I missed posting for my challenge last week, had absolutely nothing prepared for this week, and then I made the mistake of watching Ice Age 4 around 9PM. By the time the movie was over, I was awake and angry enough to record a vlog, but too tired to judge if vlogging was a good idea.

I really kind of want to polish this up, make a more scripted version that would summarize the plots of the movies - all four of them - a little better, maybe show some of the scenes that were wrong and compare some of them to the original... That probably won't happen since the sequels have to go back to the library and it'll be a while before I have any time for that sort of project on my hands, but it might be fun to do someday.



No comments:

Post a Comment